If you looking to update your wireless doorbell system for wireless video intercom then I can help you with this in this article.
Security is not a laughing matter. Technology has been a great help in terms of security because it allowed people to stay safe in their homes and offices. Nowadays, the crime rate is rising, and criminals are getting bolder in their plans. While security in one’s home or office is not a requirement anywhere in the world, it is highly recommended to do so to protect the people and assets in the property. When it comes to security technologies, the market has no shortage of it. From CCTV cameras to best wireless video door phone systems, families and businesses can truly improve the safety in their place. Furthermore, they can eliminate any potential threat before it happens. There are security technologies that are directly connected to police stations and fire stations, which mean that triggering them would bring the said forces to one’s home or office without delay.
And if you would like to find out what is the best video doorbell: Ring or Skybell then read about it here.
- 1 The Convenience of Wireless Video Door Phone Technology
- 2 Wireless Video Intercoms and Doorbells Reviews
- 2.1 Ring Wi-Fi Enabled Video Doorbell
- 2.2 Skybell HD
- 2.3 Digitharbor 3.5 inches TFT LCD screen digital door peephole viewer camera
- 2.4 Gbragain 7″ color TFT LCD Wired Doorbell
- 2.5 1byone 7″ Color LCD Wired Video Doorbell
- 2.6 KKmoon 7 Inch Video Door Phone Doorbell Intercom Kit 1-camera 2-monitor Night Vision
- 2.7 Dragonpad 7″ TFT Color Display Wired Video Door Phone Doorbell Intercom System
- 2.8 Legrand AI6100M1 Wireless Intercom
- 2.9 Aiphone JKS-1AEDV Audio Video Intercom Set
- 2.10 Comelit HFX700M Color Hands-Free Video Intercom Kit
- 2.11 Docooler 7-inch Video Door Phone Doorbell Kit
- 2.12 Docooler 7-inch LCD Home Security Video Door Intercom Kit
- 2.13 2.4G 3.5-inch TFT Wireless Intercom System For Home
- 2.14 Wooku 8-inch Video Doorbell Phone Intercom Systems For Home
- 2.15 1ByOne 7-inch Video Doorbell Intercom System
- 2.16 1Byone 7-inch Color Screen Video Phone Doorbell Intercom System
- 3 Conclusion
The Convenience of Wireless Video Door Phone Technology
Wireless technology brought about a significant improvement upon home video security systems. It is easy to install and use these technologies or connect to them if they are capable of a wireless connection. The absence of wires would be a welcome sight, especially if you plan to keep your security technologies hidden. It is also easier to install since you won’t need a lot of tools and cables around the house. All you need is wireless Internet to keep the setup simple and subtle.
The most popular products of today rely on wireless technology. One excellent example is the wireless video doorbell or wireless home intercom systems. Wireless video doorbell system takes advantage of visual and audio technology to improve the safety of one’s home or office. Just like CCTV cameras, they provide a visual of the front door for the owners of the house to see. When somebody rings the doorbell, the family could confirm who it is before letting them enter. The system also allows two-way communication between the owner and the visitor.
The front door video intercom or wireless video doorbell guarantees convenience and security. Wouldn’t it be fabulous to see who is at the front door of welcoming them into your homes? Isn’t handy to hear the doorbell even if you are far away from the main door, as long as there is a chime box nearby? Wireless technologies are easy to install and remove, making them a great option for renters. However, there are also disadvantages to these systems. Once there is no power, they cannot be used. Some might be battery- operated, which solves the first problem, but turns out to be costly in the long run.
There are factors to consider in choosing home video surveillance systems. Features and functionality should be prioritized. Take note of the simplicity of its installation and wireless technology requirements. Furthermore, invest in the best technologies in the market, regardless of the price. Remember that the safety of the family or office is more important that saving money. Look for value-for-money products that could satisfy your security needs.
Wireless Video Intercoms and Doorbells Reviews
There are manyin the industry today. But not many that go well with your specific needs. Whether you have young kids at home to take care of or want something to go well with your entire decor and needs, there are thousands of options that are now available. It’s super easy to find a door video intercom system that suits your requirements. When you are looking for something within a particular budget, or according to customized needs, check out some of these brands which are sure to make the search simpler. These are some of the most sought-after labels from the doorbell industry.
Ring Wi-Fi Enabled Video Doorbell
This one of those audio-video intercom systems that allows you to speak with your visitors on your smartphone easily. So that’s the first bonus. The second is that you can practically synchronize it with even your tablet. So it doesn’t matter where you are in the house or the world, the access to that lock is now just a click away. This works perfectly for those who are always on the move. The Ring Video Doorbell Intercom video comes with an excellent camera that works perfectly even at night.
Check out some of the features in this Ring Video Doorbell Reviews that make this one among the best video intercom system and worth investing in.
SkyBell is one brand that has everything that a consumer can ask for. They do not make anything ordinary. You can check Skybell HD Reviews for more information. Whether you are at home, at work or on the go, this is a doorbell video intercom system that can be accessed from anywhere. Each time the visitor presses the bell, this one allows you to watch it on a live video feed, and you can interact with your visitor immediately. Going a step ahead in the way you monitor the motion sensor, this one allows “On-Demand” camera access. This means you can customize the settings as per your needs. And then there’s the comfort of attaching this doorbell video intercom wireless to that transformer for full-time power.
Digitharbor 3.5 inches TFT LCD screen digital door peephole viewer camera
This intercom with the camera is perfect something for those looking for something more than just the standard features. The digitharbor® 3.5 inches is a new addition to the perfection of doorbells with its new digital peephole door viewer camera which provides additional security. This one gives you a clear look at the features of the visitor and comes with a perfect night vision. You can now capture images, and its wide-angle lens allows you to see all the visitors together and not just one.
- LEDs turn on automatically under poor light
- Clear night vision
- Saves videos and photos automatically
- OV industrial high definition colour sensor
- Lens, which is 120 degree, wide
- The moment someone rings the bell, it shoots a picture
- For those of you who already have a traditional peephole lock, the installation for this intercom with video will be easier as you won’t have to drill a hole through that door again.
- The battery backup is smooth, and the video quality is brilliant.
- It’s one of those models you want if you want to spruce up security at your place.
Gbragain 7″ color TFT LCD Wired Doorbell
Some brands are known for creating simple things. Once such brand is Gbragain with its 7 color, TFT LCD wired video door phone wireless intercom camera, which not only comes with its intercom night vision but does so without radiation. The best selling feature is its high definition camera with low power consumption. This one is your LCD wired doorbell and is best for usage in villas, apartments, hotels, etc. And the brand creates products that are simple to understand. So you are not wasting a lot of time assembling and reassembling these doorbells.Features
- 7-inch color TFT LCD
- No radiation
- Low power consumption
- Elegant Indoor unit of aluminum alloy panel
- Oxidation-proof for the alloy
- IR camera with night vision
- Hands-free intercom.
- Electric lock-control function
- Different 16 types of bells
- Easy installation
- Overall, this is a system that can easily be used in all kinds of houses from hotels to offices and even government buildings.
- The good news is you can comfortably place the monitor wherever you think it is easy for the signal to reach.
- With excellent night vision, great camera and a stable indoor unit, there is a lot to invest in when you choose this one.
- This door phone comes with a large screen and is has perfect vision.
- This is one of the cameras which is not just easy to install.
1byone 7″ Color LCD Wired Video Doorbell
Welcome to a brand that knows how to create the right products. This doorbell comes in a sleek design with a coloured LCD screen. It brings with it, a variety of tones and the electronic lock opener gives it an edge over the rest. When you talk about the camera, it is not just rainproof but also weather resistant. Made with alloy materials, the camera is well protected and comes with a strong rain shield. This is a breeze to work with. And with its 120°wide view, you can watch the visitor explicitly.
- This one is the upgraded version, and the installation is a breeze.
- Indoor monitoring
- Dual monitoring
- Advanced infrared-assisted lighting
- Clear night vision in low-light
- Electric door release
- 14 melodies for the doorbell
- Adjustable colour and volume
- 92 degree view angle
- Buyer Guarantee
Although a lot of features stand out from many other brands of doorbells, the only problem that one might face is that of the 92-degree view angle. The wireless camera intercom comes with 5M cable connectors and there if you buy additional wire, this length is extendable. Overall, a quick to use compatible with all arrangements kinds but if you want something too exclusive for extended security, this may not be the best choice.
KKmoon 7 Inch Video Door Phone Doorbell Intercom Kit 1-camera 2-monitor Night Vision
The most popular is this wireless door intercom with a camera and two monitors for the very fundamental use at home. It works well in houses with ailing parents, kids and more than four people. This intercom system is just about ease and comfort. The installation is simple; the camera works well, and the volume is loud and quite clear. And there’s a lot more to love about this simple doorbell intercom. There are some that come with two cameras which prove handier. You can have one camera in the living room and the other in the basement too.Features
- Two indoor units
- Aluminum alloy panel
- Hand free intercom
- 16 kinds bell rings
- Easy installation
- Mute indoor intercom function.
Overall, an excellent purchase if you want something simple and at an affordable price. The good news is, this one comes at a competitive price and is quite durable.
Dragonpad 7″ TFT Color Display Wired Video Door Phone Doorbell Intercom System
When you want to protect your house from any potential threads, the best thing to do is to keep the video intercoms setup simple, yet updated. That’s what you get in this model. It works on the simple concept of a one-click button, and the picture of the person is snapped. You can store up to 130 pics directly into the memory. The mechanics are surprisingly simple. For instance, if you have an individual or a vehicle moving even at the gate of your premises, just click on the monitor button, and you will be able to see what’s happening at the gate. The camera literally follows any object moving outside. Now isn’t that cool?And if you wish to speak to the visitor, you just have to hit the talk button, and you can easily have two-way communication. The best part of the camera are its 6 IR lights to make for perfect night vision.Features
- 4GHz digital frequency ensures for strong signal transmission
- 6 IR lights
- Saves up to 130 pictures
- High-sensitive touchpads
- Night Vision Camera
- Electric lock control
- Mute indoor intercom function
- 16 kinds of doorbell chimes
The only issues you are most likely to face with this wireless door video intercom are that of the width of the lens and no wall mount problem. So, the lens is too narrow, sometimes that makes it difficult for you to see the entire picture properly, which can be frustrating. And then you have the in-house receiver which looks like a frame but can only stand up on the table.If you are looking for something handy and not too fancy, this can solve many purposes for you. But don’t buy this wireless video doorbell intercom system if a wider lens is your preference.
Legrand AI6100M1 Wireless Intercom
Here’s a doorbell system with one exterior video doorbell camera and one interior for images. The kit mounts directly on the outside of the house to an existing doorbell, and you can easily see who is at the door from anywhere in your house. If you do not have a doorbell already, there’s nothing to worry; the brand offers a battery pack. Use three double A batteries. The monitor is pretty clear and comes with a long battery life. Every single you need is in the box. It’s a straightforward setup overall.Features
- Camera captures images
- Audio ability
- Interior intercom has AC plug in power cable
- Contemporary design
- Comprehensive online manual
- Easy to install and set up
- The interesting part is that you can connect the peripheral unit to work on the house doorbell power which comes with a battery pack option, and the existing doorbell chime can still be under the same unit.
- The diverse chime options also make it a favorite with users.
- The problem with the doorbell, however, is that it works in a limited range.
Aiphone JKS-1AEDV Audio Video Intercom Set
Wondering what makes some wireless doorbell camera intercom systems different from its competitors in the market? That’s the answer you get in this doorbell. From the audio/video intercom settings to a perfect surface mount door station, there’s so much to love about this one. The Aiphone model is a master with its LCD screen and accurate video recording. The one thing that works for this model is its Image recording. It allows you to capture visitor images or entire video. You can just push this button to the image-only mode if you don’t want to use it otherwise. But there’s a lot more to love about this one.
The Aiphone Hands-Free Set is a great entry system that guarantees security in the home and office. The JK series set consists of two components, the metal monitor with power supply and the metal door station. Buyers are happy with this product because it allows them to monitor their doors without the inconvenience of handsets to pick up. The simple and sleek design is not an eyesore, and the camera station could be set up on a desk with the right stand.
- 1/4 inch color camera on the door station
- The camera station features a PanTilt Zoom at 170 degrees, which is useful to monitor twice the viewing width. This is helpful in looking for visitors who refuse to show their face on camera.
- 3-1/2 inch LCD color monitor
- Video monitor controls
- Customize the view area remotely
- Live video feed to a master station
- LED notification
- The Aiphone Set features an open-voice, wireless video intercom system, which is conventional in standards.
- The set comes with two wires for a quick installation. I
- It may come with a picture memory that can record up to 240 images of visitors for archiving. The TFT LCD monitor presents a high-resolution color.
- The Aiphone hands-free set of the JK series is very easy to install, so there is no need for fancy tools or the help of a contractor.
- A simple click on the camera station is all it takes to power the entire system without any handsets to bother with. However, only a maximum of 2 indoor monitors can connect to the outside camera.
- The picture memory is also great if used responsibly. You would remember who came to visit your house or office in the past months, which is useful for investigation and the like.
- This could be discouraging if you have a lot of entryways to take care of. You can always buy another set, but that would be another hole in your pocket.
The best part is that the audio and video feed from the door station go till about 45 seconds till it’s answered. The master station also allows users to have a two-way hands-free communication. You can practically customize the feed you want to see by using pan, tilt and zoom options.Overall, this is everything you can ask for in a great intercom system, but are you willing to invest a good amount?
Comelit HFX700M Color Hands-Free Video Intercom Kit
The Comelit Hands-Free Video Intercom System comes with the additional security options that are lacking in many other models.This video doorbell intercom system works best for residential or commercial places. When you want more access to the security and control systems, this is one panel that knows how to safeguard the entire premise skillfully. Not only can you see who is at the front door but watch the movement live. The system transmits live audio and video to the monitor within seconds. The HFX-700M offers you a live viewing of your door from any video monitor on the system. This is possible even if the door bell is not activated, which gives it a definite edge over many security systems out there.Features
- 6mm wide angle lens on the door bell
- Day and night monitoring
- Simple two wire installation (CAT5 to 18AWG)
- Expandable up to 4 monitors and two cameras
- 5″ LCD monitor
- Adjustable speaker volume and chime volume
These intercom video doorbell systems come with everything you must have to make sure that the video intercom security system has everything you need. And then, it is a breeze actually to monitor the activities in your home. It allows you to monitor the activity on two fronts in your home with four monitors, which means, you can access the front door from practically all places in the house. And the installation is a breeze.The product is great, but is highly priced. For those who want something very basic in intercom video systems, can look for cheaper options for sure.
Docooler 7-inch Video Door Phone Doorbell Kit
The device is a standard security system that features one outdoor and two indoor units. The indoor units are made of aluminum alloy panel, which adds to the luxurious appeal of your home. On the other hand, the outdoor has oxidation and rain-proof features, thanks to the durable aluminum alloy, to avoid rust and damage during the worst of weathers. Aside from the units, the package also includes a 5-core connection cable, AC adapter, a pack of screws and an English user manual.
It has an electric lock control function that is useful for automatic security. The hands-free intercom guarantees convenience while the mute indoor intercom function can protect the people inside while there is a visitor at the door. The owner of the system can choose from 16 varieties of doorbell rings. The units could also be adjusted in terms of brightness, volume and contrast for better customization. The screens of the indoor units feature a 7-inch TFT LCD panel, which consumes less power and emit no radiation. The IR camera has a ¼-inch CMOS sensor with effective pixels (480 x 234). Furthermore, it has a Night Vision feature that is useful for detecting the visitors’ faces in low light conditions.
- It is exceptionally easy to install and use.
- It only involves four wires, so there is no need to contact a contractor or have fancy tools for the setup. T
- he Night Vision feature is a plus since most criminals tend to strike at night, which means the security would be tightened.
- Personalization is great.
- However, the volume quality could be a little faint at times, according to reviews.
Docooler 7-inch LCD Home Security Video Door Intercom Kit
The 7-inch LCD video door entry system is a hands-free intercom includes 2 camera door stations and a monitor. These components are made from ABS plastic and durable aluminum alloy which fares well in both indoors or outdoors. The design of this security system is sleek enough to be considered fashionable. It also comes with an AC adapter for powering the device, an English user manual, 5-meter 4-core connection cable and a bag of screws for installation.
The 7-inch LCD Home Security Door Phone Intercom Kit features a TFT audiovisual panel which has 480 x 234 pixels. The monitor’s contrast, volume and brightness are adjustable to fit the user’s preference. Furthermore, customization is improved with a total of 16 kinds of doorbell rings to choose from. The product has an electric lock-control feature which ensures an automatic response when the doors are locked. The durable aluminum alloy on the outdoor units has rain and oxidation-proof features to guarantee less damage, rain or shine. The IR camera also has a Night Vision feature, perfect for identifying people during low light conditions.The 7-inch LCD Home Security Door Intercom Kit is indeed a great investment if you want to protect your home and office from intruders.
- It guarantees low power consumption so you do not need to worry about your electric bill.
- It emits no radiation, making it safe for the people living or working inside.
- The 7-inch high-definition panel provides wide angle coverage and exceeds the expectations of users and the doorbell chimes are loud enough to be heard in the house.
- The easy installation also allows users to do it by themselves.
- The timeout feature to save power can be annoying if you are having long conversations on the door with people like the mailman.
- Also, you can only power one camera thru the monitor, while the other one is dependent on the doorbell.
2.4G 3.5-inch TFT Wireless Intercom System For Home
The 2.4G 3.5-inch TFT wireless video door Intercom entry system is a comprehensive set that includes two monitors with 3.5-inch screens and one CMOS camera station which can be installed at the front door. It also features other accessories to improve the monitoring, talking, unlocking and video capturing functions of the product.
The product comes with a rechargeable lithium battery via USB cable which eliminates the use of wires. It has an unlock control which automatically powers and shuts down the device. The 3.5-inch LCD screen has 0.3 megapixels and a clear Night Vision feature which enables to capture crisp images, even in low light conditions. In fact, you can also save up to 100 images through the indoor monitor. The product has a 2.4GHz launch frequency, which guarantees anti-interference and a 300-meter barrier-free remote control distance. The hands-free call is also convenient. There are 16 doorbell melodies to choose from. The brightness, time and talk volume of the monitor are adjustable according to user’s preference. The keys are touch-sensitive and the monitor can be hung in places like the cabinet and wall, or set up on the table or desk. It has a standby feature of 120 hours, which means it could last for 5 days before the need to recharge.
- The camera and doorbell rings provide adequate audiovisual output that is standard among security systems.
- Customization is also great, as well as the chance to save pictures for future archiving.
- The wireless installation is also a breeze to install since there are no wires needed.
- You can install it by yourself using the English user manual.
- The battery life could be short in some models and the recharging process can be tricky.
- The volume could be low at times, but the doorbell is loud enough to be heard.
- There is also no help number in the manual to call for assistance.
Wooku 8-inch Video Doorbell Phone Intercom Systems For Home
The Works 8-inch Video Doorbell Phone Intercom Home Security System is a security monitoring system for the home and office. It includes 1 indoor monitor with a recording function and a camera station that would be stationed outside. The components have an ultra-thin design and a black finish, which looks sleek and fashionable. The product’s functions are unlock-control, intercom between outdoor and indoor stations, AV recording and a hands-free release function. The other accessories included in the package are the user manual, wirings, set of screws and a power supply adapter.
The product has an 8-inch TFT LCD panel, which provides a wide coverage of the outside at a resolution of 800 x 600 pixels. It has an SD slot to accommodate an external card up to 32GB. The indoor monitor has an intercom function when connected to the outdoor bells, allowing users from the inside and visitors to communicate. Indoor monitors can also be connected to create an intercom system. The outdoor monitor has a CMOS camera with an Auto Night Vision feature. The monitor can connect up to 4 monitors, with a total of 10 chord melodies to choose a calling ring. Both components have a built-in speaker and microphone head.
- The Wooku 8-inch intercom systems for home is a reasonably-priced product that has a lot of functions to take advantage of.
- The camera coverage is wide and clear.
- Users could power the camera even without the doorbell ringing.
- A simple click on the phone icon allows house owners and visitors to converse without a problem.
- The product also supports recording, which is useful in getting footages of suspicious persons.
- Disadvantages include frequent interference which destroys audio quality.
- Installation can also be tricky since the manual does not provide full instructions regarding the wiring.
1ByOne 7-inch Video Doorbell Intercom System
This is a security system with a lot of functions. The package includes one indoor monitor, one adapter, one outdoor camera, a pack of screws, one bracket stand for indoor monitor, 1 adapter and 1 5-meter cable. Its functions include video recording, playback, night viewing and image capture.
The product has a rain cover which guarantees water-proof and anti-oxidation features, preventing rust for a long time. The CMOS camera has a 120-degree viewing angle and captures up to 80 crisp photos. The 7-inch TFT LCD screen consumes low power and provides high-definition videos with no radiation, making it perfect as a baby monitor. It has a total of 16 melodies. The brightness, ring volume and talk volume are all adjustable.
- It is an excellent product that is commended for its top notch functions at a reasonable price.
- It is user-friendly and not a burden on the electric bill. Furthermore, the owners of the house can see their visitors day or night.
- The video record and image capture functions also improve archiving.
- The setup is easy to install, thanks to the step-by-step instructions, complete with visual photos of the manual.
1Byone 7-inch Color Screen Video Phone Doorbell Intercom System
The 1Byone 7-inch Doorbell Intercom System is a competent security system made from aluminum alloy panels. It includes 1 outdoor camera, 1 indoor monitor with bracket, 1 5-meter cable, a pack of screws and an AC adapter. The product offers hands-free communication with low power consumption and no radiation. A total of 3 indoor monitors can connect to the outdoor doorbell.
The 7-inch color LCD screen provides a high-definition video coverage of the outside. The product has an electric-lock feature for automatic use. A total of 14 types of doorbell rings is available. When it comes to personalization, the brightness, ring volume and talking audio can be adjusted depending on the user’s preference. The outdoor camera can work has a rain cover and works up to -20 degrees to 50 degrees in temperature. The 5-meter cable and DIY mark allows easy recharging.
- The video quality is crisp, even with a wide gap between the indoor monitor and camera.
- The ring tones are changeable, which is great for personalization.
- The product also comes with a remote door lock which is connected to the outdoor camera.
- Once it is locked, the camera powers up to provide a wide viewing coverage of the outside.
- The setup is easy to install and very portable.
Instructions are also concise so you won’t need contractors to install it despite the wiring.
- The durability might be faulty for some models.
There are many things one should consider when you are hunting for the right video doorbell for your needs. Check out some of the video doorbells reviews to find out the best option for you. For instance, are you looking for one with a monitor or something that can be mounted on a wall with ease. There are IP video intercom systems that snap a picture of you and some that give you an entire feed. Check out what works best for you and choose wisely.Choosing a video door intercom or a wireless video door phone system is a challenge, considering the wide variety of products on the market today. To simplify your search, consider these recommended security systems from Amazon.