There aren’t many products that do justice to the price you splurge on them when it comes to best door locks. There is a wide range available out there today, but how much of it makes sense when you spend lavishly? Have you recently renovated your home and you are scouting for a good deal on a doorbell. Then this Schlage Camelot Keypad Deadbolt BE365VCAM619 Review might help you narrow your options. There are not many brands that come close to the precision that Schlage deadbolt makes. While there are many locks on the market which come with their dedicated keypad, the model mentioned above by the brand encompasses everything you can ask for in smart technology.
With burglary cases becoming common and too many reports about home breaking, only a keyless system is proving to be the most foolproof security system. If you are willing to invest in something totally technologically advanced and want to give those traditional keyed locks a miss, it’s time to rely on something more than just a deadbolt. Schlage be365 keypad deadbolt integrates features which make the doorbell readily compatible with computers and smartphones. This is, no doubt, one of the smartest locks on the market at present. It’s stylish, comes with a fingerprint resistant touch screen and a complete setup for suitable programming, and there is ample battery space to rely on.
- No More Keys: Schlage Camelot deadbolt brings you the comfort of not carrying those keys around anymore. There’s no fear of losing them now. This is a more flexible and secure system of using a lock. You have a new keypad deadbolt now that can be installed with ease and the user codes and passwords can be changed within seconds.
- High On Security: This one is not just easy to install but also brings with it, premium security levels. The model is ideal for families who are always on the move, business owners, showrooms, garages, and any exterior lock.
- Code For Each: Whether you are at home or not, now there’s a code that each member of the family can have, and you can just change it every few days to optimize security levels. If one person is not at home, the other does not have to wait anymore. Just plug in the code and it’s done.
- Programme With Keypad: For those who often have a babysitter or pet caretaker coming over often, this is a brilliant way to ensure that they do not have access to your home without permission. You can easily delete the code from the lock and just remove the entire program from the keypad.
- No Exchanging Keys: If you are someone who rents out a place often, fret not. You can now reduce the cost of spending on keys by simply getting these locks. All you need to do every time you rent that place is, just change the codes, and you are sorted.
- ANSI/BHMA grade 2 certified
- Can be customized to suit your needs
- 10,000 user code combinations
- Optimum security levels
- Turn the lock and leave without a key
- 19 user code capacity
- Preset with two user codes
- 3-year battery life
- 9-volt battery
- Compatible with 1-3/8” to1-3/4” doors
- One tool installation
- Unique 6-digit programming code
- Two four digit user codes pre-set
- Simple to install
- Preset codes make initial work simple
- Battery life is brilliant
- Just one screwdriver required for installing
- Thousands of user code combinations
- More security
- Ideal for rent owners, parents and travel workers
- A wide range of alerts
- This doesn’t fall into the affordable category. One has to be prepared to spend a good amount for Schlage deadbolt.
What The Competitors Are Doing
This is a rare model which you won’t find easily. But if you are looking for something under a friendly budget, search for models that come in the low-end category. One such model is the Avantek dt41 is yet another portable wireless doorbell which comes with all the convenient features like one plug-in chime, touch transmitter, long wireless working range and many adjustable sound volume levels. But if you ask it covers the range like Schlage deadbolt does, it does not. But this one comes with the silent mode option for your comfort.
You also have Honeywell’s RCWl300a1006, which is compatible with six transmitters but comes at a stronger price. You can easily connect a single chime and place them at different areas in the house. But this works better for those willing to spend more and looking for a wider area coverage. The Honeywell option also costs more for it comes with motion detectors. Users can connect this doorbell to motion detectors, but these won’t tell you exactly what is happening every time there is movement. But the detectors definitely tell you if there is someone at your doorstep.
Overall, all the models in this price range or even slightly upper range do not give you the kind of features the Schlage one does at a nominal cost. For instance, the Honeywell models come with rubber push buttons and muffled chimes. The rubber push buttons are a complete no-no for someone looking for a smooth, elegant model for their home.
Why Go With Schlage Camelot
There are more reasons than one to go for this one. Not only does it come with a Touchscreen Deadbolt, but the lock has also made it a lot simpler to keep an eye on your kids and pets too. The experts call it a better bet than some of those complete home security systems.
It comes with a programming guide that tells you everything you need to know about the lock and how it works.
You have many options to get notifications, and there are thousands of code combinations to experiment with. This one has automatic notifications whenever someone inputs the code of lock.
The notifications in this on not only alert you to someone coming or going from your house, they tell you what is happening exactly.
For many of you who think that a deadbolt can make your home design look shabby, fret not. This one ensures that your home’s exterior and interior are enhanced. There are many styles to choose from. If you want something too classy, you have the satin nickel, for those looking for something vintage, there is an option in brass too. The choices are many.
For those who are looking for smart security, do not want to settle for anything less than perfection. When you vouch for this model, you are investing in a model that gives you an assortment of everything cool. From the looks to notifications, presentation, technology and the ease of operation, the model offers a range of services not easily found in any other models. So if you can afford it, you have a perfect smart lock.