With the current times that are seeing a rapid rise in crime rates, it is not easy to leave your loved once and property behind without proper surveillance system that can help you ensure their safety at all times. What is needed in times like these is a trustworthy surveillance camera that can be your eyes and ears when you are not around.
Vimtag Fujikam security camera is an ideal vigilance device that you would want for your home security, and the variety of features it has, are certainly going to give you the necessary peace of mind while you are away from your home. Not only does this camera keep an eye on your house behind your back, but it also informs you as a trusted partner for any unwanted activity that might be happening inside your house while you are away. Let’s delve deeper into wireless security camera system reviews.
- This is a wireless security camera that can be placed in any corner of your house covering every critical angle.
- It has a super strong and clear camera that can take images in HD quality.
- It has a super strong night vision camera that can deliver HD quality images even in the dark.
- It is WI-FI enabled and can be connected to your house LAN or WI FI
- It requires an SD card and does not store images over a cloud.
- You can access the security camera from anywhere using your smartphone or laptop.
- You can use the camera app to get access to live feeds from your security camera from any corner of the world.
- This is a two-way communicating camera so you can use your smartphone to talk to anyone who is on the other side of the security camera.
- The person on the other side of the camera can hear and reply to you using the microphone and speaker in built on the security camera.
- This can be used to keep a watch over the old people in your house.
- This can be used to keep a watch on the kids in the house
- This can be used to watch over the pets in the house.
- It has a motion sensor that can detect any unwanted activity in your house and inform you over your phone through WI-FI sending a message on the camera app on your smartphone.
- Works on direct power
- Keeps Vigilance at all Times: One of the biggest advantages of Vimtag camera is that it never stops recording images, even the security personnel needs a shut-eye, but this security camera is working all the time.
- Your Eyes and Ears: If you are out on a holiday or a business trip, your house security is something that will bug you every minute. With this device installed at your premises, you can see and hear everything that is going on inside your house with a click of a button.
- Notifications: If there is any unwanted activity that has happened in your house behind your back, you can be rest assured you would be the first person to know it. The motion sensors embedded in the camera gives you notifications of every unwanted motion that happen, as it happens directly over your smartphone.
- Helps you Talk to Anyone in Front of the Camera: The camera has inbuilt microphone and speaker that can be used for two-way communication. This is ideal if you have old parents staying back at your house while you are away. You can use your smartphone and this security camera to communicate with them at all times.
- Runs on Direct Power Source: Because it runs on a direct power source, you need not worry about replacing batteries at regular intervals.
- Wireless: Because this device is wireless it can be placed anywhere and at all corners of your house without damaging the aesthetic beauty of your house.
- Product has dimensions of 4.5*4.2*6.5 inches
- Product has a weight of 1.9 pounds
- Made of hard plastic which is not easy to destroy
- Made for inside use
- Has a camera with 3.6 mm HD lens that captures 1 million pixels in each frame
- Night vision image capture for up to 10 meters
- Live streaming via smartphone
- The video image is excellent
- No additional fee for remote viewing
- Multiple units can be installed and operated from the application on the smartphone which means you can set up one device in every corner of the house and ensure there is no blind spot that is insecure.
- Can capture brilliant quality images 24*7
- Images do not get stored on cloud.
- Since it keeps storing and recording, it eats up a lot of internet data. Thus, may not be ideal for those who do not need 24X7 surveillance.
- When the objects move too fast, the camera is not able to capture them too well.
- Only one camera view is available at a time.
For the price charged, this is an ideal home security camera that is durable and reliable. Considering the numerous features it has, and the remarkably attractive price tag, this product is certainly one of the best in the segment and a recommended buy for everyone.