About The House Tech
The House Tech website reviews latest smart home gadgets and products and lets us describe them shortly below:
- Smart Doorbells – Doorbell with camera and motion detector which helps you to monitor and record your front door with your smartphone. Smart doorbells become really popular in last years and it’s #1 gadgets to get for the security reasons.
- Smart Sprinklers Systems – Provide convenience and automation to control sprinklers around the house and you can control them through your phone. You can set the system up and never
- Wireless Doorbells – Great solution for homeowners who doesn’t have existing power wires for the doorbell. You can just plug in the receiver of the wireless doorbell to the power outlet and attach the chime in front of your doors.
- Robotic Vacuum – Don’t spend time anymore to vacuum your house. Just get the robot vacuum and it will do it for you. You can setup to clean your house when you aren’t at even at home.
- Smart Cameras – Similar to smart doorbells, wireless security cameras help you to monitor the security of your house or apartment through the phone or computer. They also come with motion detection feature and cloud storage. You will 24/7 alert of any issues in the house and also will have recording saved in the cloud.
- Smart Light Switches – Forgot to turn the light off at home or some appliances? Don’t worry, you can use just your phone to turn off or turn on plugged in devices to the power outlet.
- Smart Locks – Adding convenience for you and your guests to open or close the door. People started upgrading their door locks for the smart locks couple years ago when they realize the convenience of this gadget. Some of them have knock detection feature or motion detector so you will notify if someone at your door.
- Wireless Routers – Smart home won’t work without powerful wireless router which will able to handle all gadgets connected to the network.
- Smart Thermostats – Helps saving money in cold winter and hot summer. If you are looking to save money then our suggestion to you to get one of the smart thermostats that we featured on our website.
- Smart Lighting Bulbs – Similar to smart power outlets you can get smart bulbs and turn on and off the light and control the lighting color as well to make perfect atmosphere.
- Smart Hubs – The brain of smart home gadgets. Smart hubs help to connect each device together and interact between.
- Wireless Intercoms – Old school intercom to communicate between rooms, offices or just for the front door or the gate.
And a lot more! If you are interested in home automation and smart home idea you will find our materials and reviews useful!
The House Tech Scholarship
Home automation becomes more popular every day and small gadgets can automate and improve your daily life.
We created The House Tech Scholarship for Undergraduate or Postgraduate students with a passion in technologies, engineering, and science who can receive $1000 award that can be used either in course materials or other studying resources.
Who Can Apply for Scholarship
Students who are currently studying in the areas:
- IT, Information Technology
- Computer Science, Science
Applications are accepted from anywhere in the USA.
The $1000 award will be given to the author who has produced the most interesting, creative and valuable article.
How To Apply for Scholarship
- Student must submit 700 – 1000 words article about “Home Automation / Smart Home” topic.
- All articles submitted must be unique.
- All spelling and grammar must be correct.
You can submit your article to email@example.com with all details listed below and attached Word document with the article.
- Full Name
- Where you are studying
- Your area of study
- Proof that you are a student of the school you specified
- URL of your website (if you have any)
- E-mail address and phone number
- Your application article
By submitting your article, you are allowing us to use your content on our website.
Deadline: October 1st,2017.
The winner will be selected by October 15th, 2017 and the check will be mailed out by October 31st.