Management of identity and access are two of the most integral parts of a company’s security infrastructure. Thanks to the advancements in technology, these important aspects are now highly secure and easier to manage. One such technological marvel for monitoring access and managing key access is the Kisi K-4000.
Kisi K-4000 is a versatile tool which can be used in a variety of applications, like offices, buildings, etc. The Wi-Fi-enabled device is extremely easy to install and provides you with the ability to manage and monitor the access from any part of the world. When your smartphone is connected to Wi-Fi network, the device will automatically recognize all the doors for which you have access to. By simply pressing the ‘Unlock’ button on your phone you can easily open the required door.
In this Kisi Review, we’ll talk about the features of this product, its installation, pros, and cons, to enable you to understand if it is the right choice for your office.
Features of Kisi K-4000
- Monitor Access in Real-Time – With Kisi, office owners and managers can view access logs, individual key data usage, review analytics, etc. in real time to have a clear idea about the people accessing the office. Moreover, when you give access to someone or revoke a key, the changes take place instantly. And the best part is, you can see all of it directly on your smartphone with the Kisi Access App for Android and iOS mobile phones.
- Access Management Software – The Access Management Software from Kisi makes the key management process simple and quick. The software offers features, like detailed analytics, key grouping, and customizable restriction options. Moreover, its cloud-based access platform complexly eliminates the risk of duplication of keys. Also, you can easily add more keys to your account whenever you want.
- 3rd Party Intigrations – With Kisi, you can easily integrate with third party tools, devices, and software’s, and access control systems, like the ones from Otis, ADT, Honeywell, etc. All you need to do is to install Kisi, and it will seamlessly integrate with other tools, devices, software’s and systems.
- Intuitive Dashboard – The Kisi software has an intuitive dashboard, making it easier for you to access all the key holders from a single location. You can even make changes to the lock settings, manage the access rights, and adjust groups, right from the dashboard itself.
If you already have a key card access system in your office, installing Kisi will be a breeze. You only need to wire its signal and power wires, and you are ready to use this device. Once installed, Kisi will automatically connect to your backroom network and the scanner on the door with the help of the existing Wi-Fi network. When both of them connect to the network, download the Kisi app to start managing the key access right from your smartphone.
As the admin of the device, when you log into the Kisi software, you can start issuing keys from the Routers tab on the dashboard. You can remotely unlock the door from the dashboard or use your smartphone for the same. For issuing a new key, add a new user and their email ID. After successful submission, the user will receive an email with the download link for the Kisi app. After downloading the app, the new user needs to create his/her profile to access the doors you’ve allowed them to access. You can even control the access levels o the basis of days and time.
- Easy installation
- Easy-to-use software and smartphone app
- Seamless integration with 3rd party tools, software,’s and access systems
- Real-time access data and logs, which can be accessed from anywhere
- Built-in encryption for complete security
- Mobile notifications for suspicious unlocking activity
- While the majority of the Kisi reviews are highly positive, some of the users have suggested that the device is a little laggy. Like, it takes about 10 seconds for the doors to unlock at times.
If you’ve already upgraded to the best smart locks, wireless cameras, etc. in your office, Kisi K-4000 will be an excellent addition to enhance the security of your office and make the access management process quick and effortless. If you’d like to add anything to this Kisi review or have any questions about this device, do reach us through the comments section below.