- 1 Honeywell RCWL105A1003/N Door Chime (Plug-in and Wireless) and Push Button
- 2 Competitors
Honeywell RCWL105A1003/N Door Chime (Plug-in and Wireless) and Push Button
If you are looking to buy a cheap wireless doorbell for your house that has a great design and makes loud enough sound, then Honeywell RCWL105A1003/N Plug-in Wireless Door Chime and Push Button is an ideal gadget to bring in your home. This machine is cheap; it looks great, it is easy to install and use and what else, it gives you the choice of the chime to give you a more personalised doorbell experience.
There are various benefits of buying this portable doorbell for your house such as mentioned below:
- Price:This is one of the cheapest doorbells you can lay your hands on and considering the fact that it is durable enough to serve for an extended period, it is an investment worth pennies.
- Design: This doorbell is very tiny and compact and can be fitted anywhere you want. It is also not very heavy, and you can even stick it where ever you want using a two-way sticking tape. However, if you are looking at a more permanent solution, you can also screw it anywhere you want.
- Range: This doorbell has an input chime and a receiver which can respond to the signal when up to 100 feet apart from the input chime. 100 feet is a high range if you want to use this setup in your house as a typical home only measures out to be approximately 35 meters from end to end.
- 16 available codes: It might sometimes happen that you and your neighbor may be using the same cheap door chimes, and hence whenever a visitor comes at their place, your doorbell starts ringing and vice versa. This happens because of interference of signals. Honeywell has 16 different signal codes which make sure overlapping will never be an issue.
- Three chimes: If you bring home a Honeywell door chime you get to choose the best sound out of the available three for you. Choice of chimes is very important as it makes a door bell more personal for you. If your doorbell emits sounds that disgust you, then you will probably want to throw it away every time a visitor comes. This will certainly not happen here.
- Plug-in power supply: Plug-in power supply is another great feature to have in your door chime. You never know when the battery will run out, and if the battery of your door chime is drained and you don’t know about it, you will miss a lot of visitors or keep them waiting. This is why plug-in power supply is so important, as it always keeps the door chime on.
- Flashlight: Flashlight is fun feature to have in your cheap doorbell as many times even while you are listening to music with ear plugs on you can still tell if the visitor is standing at the door by looking at the flashing light coming from the doorbell. Flashlight makes the doorbell much more efficient.
- 100-foot range
- Three selectable chimes
- Available in 16 codes
- Aesthetically beautiful
- Plug-in power supply
- Flashing light
- Audio alert indicators
- It has dimensions of 7.5*11*10.3 inches
- Weighs four pounds
- Shipping weight is 6.4 ounces
- Comes along with a user manual
- Audible sound: The emitting sound quality of this doorbell is great, and the sound it makes is enough not to go unnoticed whenever there is a visitor at the door. The doorbell becomes obsolete if it doesn’t produce an audible sound and this is certainly an area where this doorbell excels.
- Wireless: Because of the fact that this doorbell is wireless you can stay rest assured it will not spoil the aesthetics of your house by forcing you to make a trail of wires along the wall to connect the chime to the receiver. Because of the fact that this doorbell is wireless both the input and output devices can be placed anywhere in the house without trouble.
- Plug in power supply: Plug-in power supply is an essential feature of any doorbell and in the market that still is dominated by battery operated doorbells this Honeywell doorbell is certainly one of the best choices for you to consider if you want your doorbell to work for years without ever getting mute.
- Range: Though company claims that this doorbell has a responsive range of 100 meters, it seldom works for that high range. Walls in houses often obstruct the signals along with other things such as doors and interiors. This means the doorbell will never be able to respond to more than 50-meter range indoor.
EasyAcc Doorbell Portable Plug-in and Wireless Door Chime with Push Button and LED Indicator
With a range of up to 100 meters and 36 different ringtone options, EasyAcc poses a very stiff competition to Honeywell doorbell. EasyAcc has similar features to that of Honeywell doorbell as it too has a flashing light and similar if not the same design. Due to the fact that EasyAcc has 36 different ringtone options and features such as adjustable volume and built-in stereo speaker, it asks you to spend more money than Honeywell doorbell.
SadoTech Model C Wireless Doorbell
SadoTech Model C wireless doorbell again competes in the same segment as the Honeywell doorbell and boasts of a much larger range. SadoTech Model C promises to work in 500-meter range when the input and output units are kept in indoor surroundings and its range increases to become 1000 meters when the used outdoors. This doorbell also has 50+ different ringtones to choose from and has adjustable volume for four different levels. You can vary the emitting sound from 25db to 110db depending upon the loudness you prefer. This machine also asks you to spend more than a Honeywell doorbell.
Why people should buy Honeywell door chime
Numerous cheap doorbells are competing for the same market share, these doorbells not only come with a similar price tag they also have relatively similar features. Having said that, Honeywell doorbell should be the ideal choice for everyone because of the fact that its features are more practical and save a lot of money for the individual.You do not need a doorbell with 500 meters indoor range when your house only measures 40 meters from end to end, and you also don’t need 50+ ringtone choices in your doorbell as most of them will eventually go unused. Honeywell offers features such as 100-meter range which ideal range to be used for most homes. Its features and price tag make better sense.
Nobody thinks of value for money while buying a product such as a cheap doorbell because of the fact that these products are relatively inexpensive, and this is the reason people have to change more than one doorbell in a year. If you want your doorbell to be a onetime investment, a doorbell that is not only durable but also very efficient in doing the job that it’s supposed to do, then there are not many doorbells better than Honeywell to get into your house. This product is cheap and trustworthy and thus is the best buy in the segment.