We found best long range wireless doorbell for you among 7 different top candidates! Admit it, we hold off when it comes to our doorbell replacements. We think we need to employ the services of an electrician, install multiple cords of cable wiring, and mount complex transformer systems to make doorbells work at great distances. Nowadays, companies have developed automated doorbell systems to make our lives easier and more convenient. There’s a terrific selection of long range wireless doorbells available in the market, making limited operating ranges of wireless doorbells a thing of the past.
- 1 Wireless Doorbell Long Range, anyone?
- 2 7 Top Rated Long Range Wireless Doorbells
- 3 Best Long Range Wireless Doorbell
Wireless Doorbell Long Range, anyone?
Modern wireless doorbells work greatly in large spaces because of their long frequency ranges of up to 300 feet and more. These spaces include large residences, warehouses, farms, and office buildings without any intricate wiring.
Extended long range wireless doorbell avoids performance issues in terms of wiring and installation because there’s no wiring at all. Long range remote doorbells are also beneficial especially if you have one or more entryways (like a garage or a garden). They have multiple receivers set to the same frequency and come with multiple push buttons and chimes that connect to the same system. The working range travels at great distances so you can hear the doorbell ring while you’re working at your home office, in the attic or garage. If you live in a gigantic house, you can benefit from a wireless doorbell kit that comes with add-ons. These add-ons help extend your existing wireless range.
Furthermore, long range doorbell has distinct chimes that you can sound differently for each push button so you’ll know which entryway the doorbell is ringing.
Another advantage of long range wireless doorbell systems is that they have portable ringers, meaning that you can transport one with you anywhere you go. So whether you’re at home or in some obscure area, you can have the bell ringer right in front of you. This portability feature will help you never to miss a caller again, as well as increase your home security. These long-range doorbell units are cost-effective. With long range wireless doorbells, there’s no need to chalk up costly installation bills. Moreover, there’s no need to compromise ease of installation or performance with design; there’s a wide range of stylish wireless doorbell options available in the marketplace.
7 Top Rated Long Range Wireless Doorbells
The wireless doorbells featured here are long-range, which means they work effectively with a minimum of 300 feet (or almost 100 meters) up to 1000 feet or more. So if you have a huge mansion, you might want to hear your visitor ringing the doorbell even when you’re in the basement.
Here are the top seven long-range wireless doorbells (in no particular order) you can add to your enormous home spaces:
Dakota Alert DC-1000
The Dakota Alert DC-1000 wireless doorbell can route frequency range up to 1,000 feet received by an indoor base station.
- Easy to install
- Four visual LED indicators
- Four push-button transmitters
- Volume control
- 16 different tones
- 90dB max volume
- Signal works through walls and fences
- Power adapter and cell batteries required (sold separately)
- Additional push buttons sold separately
- Occasional lagging
Dakota Alert LH-2500
Another wireless doorbell model from Dakota Alert is its LH-2500. It has an operating wireless range of up to 2,500 feet.
- Comes with one wireless push-button (also doubles as a door/window contact) and one plug-in receiver
- A receiver capable of four zones
- Includes 3-volt lithium battery
- Includes 120 V plug-in transformer
- Four “C” relays for receivers
- Works well with all Dakota 2500 product series
- The kit is customizable and expandable
- One year manufacturer’s warranty
- Button slides into a holding plate meaning someone could easily steal it
Rage Systems RS-C
The RS-C wireless doorbell system from Rage Systems is suitable for a long working range of 900 feet in any home or business.
- Four volume levels
- 52 chimes
- Includes one plug-in receiver and one outdoor push button with light feature
- Clear blue light indicator
- Includes two types of repair options (self-adhesive or screws)
- 110 dB sound level
- 100% money-back guarantee
- Screws can be problematic for someone not mechanically inclined
Wireless Doorbell by Jacob Jensen
This award-winning door belldesign by Jacob Jensen has a long wireless range up to 450 feet.
- Easy to install
- Sleek, compact, and elegant design
- Adjustable volume
- Five pre-programmed chimes available
- Includes one push button and one chime receiver
- Has illuminating indicator
- Specially designed coding system (to ensure no interference comes to or from any nearby wireless products)
- Includes screws or double-sided tape
- Two-year manufacturer warranty
- Batteries included (can last up to two years)
- Additional push buttons and chimes sold separately
Physen Waterproof Wireless Doorbell Kit
Physen Wireless Doorbell Kit not only works at a wireless range of over 500 feet (1000 feet in open area), it’s also waterproof.
- Sleek and contemporary design
- Comes with two push buttons and five receivers
- PCB board and IC parts made from strong materials
- Weather and water-proof
- Adopts digital coding to avoid any nearby interference
- Includes screws and double-sided stickers for easy fixing
- Has super power-saving mode
- Passed CE, FCC, RoHS approval
- Unable to program each transmitter to a different tone
RoMeh Wireless Doorbell
This wireless doorbell from RoMeh transmits a wireless frequency of up to 1000 feet.
- Clean, minimalist design
- Consists of one transmitter and two receivers
- 36 changeable chimes
- Has a unique premium touch sensor function
- Can add additional receivers to the same transmitter
- One year warranty
- Receivers can be sensitive to touch
- Chimes are rather long
E-PRANCE Wireless Doorbell
E-PRANCE introduces its wireless portable doorbell kit that operates a range of up to 1000 feet or 300 meters.
- Elegant, threaded black design
- Includes one receiver and one push button
- The remote push button is waterproof
- Includes screws and double-sided adhesive tapes
- The portable wireless door chime and push button
- 52 Chime tones
- Blue LED indicator
- Includes Battery A23 12V
- Repeated rapid flashes from the Blue LED ring
Best Long Range Wireless Doorbell
- If you are looking for doorbell with a modern design then you can get Wireless Doorbell by Jacob Jensen. It has plenty of wireless range to cover your house and modern sleek design to keep it cool.
- If you need a doorbell with a range around 1000 feet / 300 meters then you definitely need to get Dakota Alert DC-1000.
Another long range wireless doorbell system that we have reviewed is the Avantek DT22. You may want to take notes especially if you need to use these doorbells for your large house, garden, building, construction site, open ranch, etc. You can see that each doorbell manufacturer provides different terms of warranties. Consider getting wireless doorbell with extended range that at least come with two-year warranties and ones that offer the home security you need.